Today
I choose happiness
I choose to notice
That I am beautifully alive and well
That God placed incredible people Into my life
To give me strength through hard times
And that He gave me hard times
To open my eyes and make me better
I choose to focus on my breath
As a vibrant sign of life
And I choose to feel my heart beating
As a sign of unshakeable hope
To know that even though she’s been broken
True Love awaits me
I place my life into Your hands
And on this day
I choose happiness.


Dziewczyny na TT:

(zero postów od @Cimorelliband. Czekajmy!)

@ChristinaCIM - And now Kath is making us do some mind exercise where we have to open the "door" of our minds and let each other in to our minds - Teraz Kath namówiłą nas do paru umysłowych ćwiczeń gdzie musimy otworzyć ''drzwi'' naszych umysłów i pozwolić wszystkiemy innemu wejść do naszych umysłów

Nothing in the world comes even close to the experience of the exchange of unconditional love between two human beings. - Nic na świecie nie jest nawet blisko do doświadczenia wymiany bezwarunkowej miłości między dwojgiem ludzi

@KathCim - I'm in love with this - Jestem zakochana w tym

 
Bezpośredni odnośnik do obrazka 
 
 RT if you love Sam Hunt's music - RT jeśli lubicie muzykę Sam'a Hunt'a  (https://twitter.com/KathCim/status/552537129054900226)

@LisaCim - Thoughts on music today: - Myśli o muzyce dzisiaj: http://lisacim.tumblr.com/post/107395604951/soulless-singers-vs-honest-artists

At the end of the day, we're all just people. - Na konińcu dnia, wszyscy jesteśmy tylko ludźmi 

I say goodbye to my weakness, so long to the regrets - Mówię do widzenia mojej słabości, tak długo do bólu

@AmyCim - "For we live by faith, not by sight" - ''Dla żyjemy z wiary, nie z widzenia''

Throwback to horseback riding with for my 16th birthday - Powrót do przeszłości  do jazdy konnej z @lisacim na moje szesnaste urodziny

@LaurenCimorelli - Time is like sand; the more you try to hold onto it, the quicker it slips through your fingertips. - Czas jest jak piasek, im bardziej próbujesz się go trzymać, tym szybciej wymyka ci się z rąk

@DaniCim - ''Jeśli wahasz się pomiędzy mną i innym człowiekiem, nie wybieraj mnie.''
 
 
 stoked to ditch LA next weekend - podrzucany rów LA w następny weekend